Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leather Sleeves & Leopard

Faux Leather Parka- Sheinside // Leopard sweater- F21 (RECENT) // Jeans- The LIMITED // Bag- Lionel // Betsey Johnson pumps // H&M sunnies // Starfish cuff- Etsy


LIP COLOR- Dior '999 Celebrity Red'
 



Hey Ladies!
Finally this faux leather sleeve parka featured in this post arrived about a week ago from SheInside.com!
It took a whole month for it to arrive! So considering that it came from China I guess that's alittle forgiving. I can admit I was a bit agitated at the wait.
Can you imagine the anxiety I had?
 However, I am in love with this jacket.
The compliments are endless :)
If you havent heard of Sheinside.com GO CHECK IT OUT!
 
 
I hope you all are having a great Thursday.
Tonight, I'm making Shepards Pie for dinner!!
 
xo Shanna


24 comments:

  1. Such a unique jacket. I like the lace detail on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring! I'll check out that website

    I'm here~ http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIve it to me...lol..its lovely gal

    ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything with a leather sleeve and I love all things leopard! Great look!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Such a great look! You look fantastic!!!! And Im completely in love with your pumps!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leather sleeves makes everything so fierce and timeless. You are adorable, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Worth every single day that you waited because it's FANTASTIC! Love it. You look incredible from head to toe! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was worth every single day that you had to wait because it's FIERCE! LOVE IT! You look great from head to toe girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooo cute and totally worth the wait! i have a very similar one from zara, but i love how your sleeves are fitted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket was well worth the wait..it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this so much im going to recreate this for a christmas gift to my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cargo paired with leopard, good choice!

    XO,
    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that jacket - the leather sleeves are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I fought tooth and nail to find the same jacket, that would fit, and be affordable. I had no luck buy I love seeing you rock it right!!! Great fit!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. So hot. I love it

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment/question/or suggestion is OPENLY adored!