Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Zara Skater Skirt {a few ways}

Stay right on trend with a studded clutch!
This clutch is from Forever21 and I LOVE IT! Once I saw it on the website for $19.80 I snagged it...So glad I did.
It is incredibly roomy and oversized. It looks more expensive than it is.
It is worth every cent!!.

NOW ABOUT THE SKIRT...
It's an in-demand piece I can't get enough of, this faux-leather skirt features a flirty hem for a sweet yet edgy look. Whether you pair it with a printed blouse or casual knit sweater, you'll be right on trend! YESSS!

Clutch - Forever21
Faux leather skirt- Zara
GET YOURS NOW HERE!
necklace- H&M
Sweater- old
Lips- Revlon Lipbutter 'Red Velvet' 
 
 

Adding a satchel is incredibly chic!
You're basically ready for a day in the city for lunch or an early dinner. Just grab your coat, a scarf, and GO! lol

Faux suede satchel - Romwe
Similar Style (CLICK HERE)
                                                     

Faux fur vest, the best element of the last few seasons! I grabbed this beauty from TJ maxx for $48.99 and it is by Cynthia Rowley last year.
Its a great investment becuase it is super warm and fun!
Faux fur vest - c/o TJ Maxx
Cute version here // Fancy version here
        
Jean jacket- Macy's Juniors // Polka dot sweater- Old Navy // Leopard scarf- c/o Nordstrom BP brand
Adorable version HERE // Forever21 version HERE
 
 

A leopard scarf is an awesome option to break up a pattern, color scheme, or to add drama to any outfit.

Pricey version HERE // Nasty Gal RESTOCKED HERE
 
 
Maryjanes- Ninewest Aroundtown
MKors version on SALE // Dolce Vita version here

I found these flats for 39.99 at DSW. I guess because they were the last pair they were extra cheap! WOOP! WOOP!
These are every bit of comfortable and FABULOUS! I suggest every fashionista find her a pair.
I've seen the ones by Sam Edelman there are quite fierce too!

Leopard Flats- Liz Claiborne 'Dapper' c/o DSW

Sam Edelman version HERE 

Thanks for reading loves! Hopefully I gave you some great leads to some fab finds.
Have a great Tuesday!
 
xo, Shanna
 

8 comments:

  1. Love every single look!!! Very well put chica!!!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv <3! I've been enjoying your posts as well!

      Delete
  2. I like all the looks, but my favorite has to be the daytime casual chic look. It's o cute and fun. Nice leopard print scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis! I totally enjoyed this post! I really like and appreciate the different looks you did as well :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt
    can you please follow back
    xoxo
    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment/question/or suggestion is OPENLY adored!