Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Creme de la Cream Beanie




F21 vintage bell bottom Jeans ON SALE for 15.80!  // Cynthia Rowley faux fur vest // Madewell cardigan // H&M mens tshirt & scarf // Etsy beanie // Marc by Marc Jacobs ' Croc of Q Groovee ' bag // Guess 'Mipolia' heels 


The wind/chill here in Philadelphia is no joke! So I layered up today :-)
I'm a wimp once I feel a chill in my bones! 
Im just so happy I got to wear my cream knit beanie I ordered from Etsy about a month ago, its pretty adorable and the craftsmanship is SUPERB!
Satisfied customer here!
Check the link below for the seller & her shop :-)

Image c/o Stockholm Street Style

Image c/o Black and Killing It- Pinterest
Image c/o Stockholm Street Style


Image c/o Pinterest

{ETSY BEANIE KNIT SHOP}

How will you wear a beanie??

Have Good Day Ladies!
xo, Shana



12 comments:

  1. I like the colors in this look! The beanie is so cute...I like how you styled it. Fab bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sooooo cute in your beanie I cant wait to rock mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love the photos! You look adorable as per usual!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that vest girl!! i have that same scarf and i love it!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love!

    Kanae
    www.pearlsandpeacocks.com
    #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That beanie looks so cute on you.

    Thanx so much doll for dropping by my blog and taking the time to write the really nice comment
    I hope you come back and visit

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i was just at macy's looking for a beanie tonight, meanwhile i was supposed to be looking for presents for others :-/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the furry gilet.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment/question/or suggestion is OPENLY adored!